Position1：Foundations of Business and ESLTeacher
Location: Chengdu, China
Employment Type: Full-time
Expected On-board Date: August, 2018
- Teaching “Foundations of Business and ESL” strictly according to the IHS program syllabus;
- Providing feedback to students on their in-class performance and out-of-class assignments so that they may develop effective study independently;
- Providing feedback to the Centre Academic Principal on students in-class performance and behavior;
- Improving current and developing Foundations of Business and English language materials and resources according to the IHS syllabuses;
- Ensuring that the highest standards of professional performance are maintained.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Have recognized teaching qualification in related discipline;
- At least 2 years of experience in teaching;
- TESL/TEFL qualification (i.e. CELTA, DELTA or MA TESOL);
- Familiar with western higher education, understand the international students' needs and requirements.
Remuneration packages (per year):
- RMB1,5000 to RMB2,0000 per month after tax;
- Air ticket allowance RMB 1,0000 per academic year;
- Accommodation allowance up to RMB 3000 every month;
- Baggage allowance RMB2,000 at first year;
- Setting-in allowance RMB2,000 at first year;
- Summer and winter holiday;
- Weekend off and official holidays in China;
- 20 teaching hours at most every week with 8 office hours every day.
In addition, you can also enjoy:
- Good academic atmosphere - with nearly a hundred has a good educational background, high-quality Chinese employees, a dozen dedicated teaching practice, academic study of teachers, both in and responsibility for the common goal of hard work and effort;
- Harmonious, stable and friendly working environment - in ChengduK&B School, you will work with a team of more than ten foreign teachers, most of them teachers have been working for more than 5 years for K&B;
- The wealth of academic resources - except the Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, NUCK, Chengdu K&B school with the Cogdel Education Group, China's 40 universities to establish a strategic partnership to meet the required academic resources classroom teachers.